2011年6月2日星期四

Guangzhou Travelling Guide for Visitors

I completely put down the heart was filled with joy, big mouth to eat. Silk Road tour Unfortunately, no meat, cockroach body to stomach so a little bit. Although it is cyclic the stomach, not something open bite. Be it that little bit of meat is best, to be good than shrimp extreme.

Finally, on a small tin of soup. Because someone told me to drink soup in Guangzhou, it means not to. So, although it should be a 15 yuan, I ordered it. What I think is a great soup, Guangzhou package a look, deep green, very strong. A stir with a spoon in the soup, nothing, only twelve had been cooked very poor, shapeless, almost as a scum of green vegetables. This is also 15 yuan? To be honest, much like baby diarrhea pull out of something.

I really not interested in it, and yet the courage to try a bite. Oh Yeah, I almost missed the world's delicious. This is a wonderful Silk Road tours to drink the soup the best! Taste is simply delicious. I drink a can of soup are clean. guangzhou travelagency I have always boasted that as long as I could get to eat something, you can work it out. This soup can be before I,you can not boast of. I really do not know how it was made out of. Therefore, people in Guangzhou guide, humble, the cheapest drink a bowl of soup. Please click here to get more information: http://onlinechinatours27.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论