2011年9月20日星期二

Gorgeous Scenery of Hukou Waterfall

Out of Yan'an City. The Nanniwan. Off Broom Hill. Mountain, mountain, or mountain. Bumps along the way, all the way to dust, all the way to hot Jipan.
Around a mountain corner, is a mountain corner, took a dramatic turn, did not know how many turned the corner. Suddenly, that a churning in my chest a few years of rolling turbidity, suddenly broke into my eyes, so vivid, so real. Yellow ah, my Yellow River, you are coming from the ancient, you are coming from the clouds, you came spewing from my heart.
Qin Shiming, Han impregnable, the China Tour Yellow River flows from the disease before them and over, flowing into the Tang, Song flows into, flows into the Yuan Dynasty, toward the Xinghai hot keys, merged into the Eighth Route Army majestic voice, in my mind piled up a not stop until one reaches one's goal of "The Yellow River complex" - helpless and chaotic.
Go to the Yellow River, to the spout to! My heart I do not know how many times this issue cries. So, I am walking hurriedly, dusty, far away, came and "crowd source the Kunlun Yan, Yu-nine turn off a pot of revenue" of the surging Yellow River meet.
Nine along the Yellow River, the "town lying mad flow" Meng door, car dealers two kilometers, then to aggressive Hukou Waterfall of the roaring head start, a moment to intake of my heart and soul. Universal acoustic shock, disdain world, emptying the turbid waves of momentum to the mighty sky to protest: "the vast universe, but myself?"
Such as Lei Ruting the ring, shock you, burning you, intimidate you, so you can not close, so you can not even breathe loudly. Heaven and earth luck, being in the mountains of stacked Ridge, Yellow River, are doggedly, proud to "small globe," show the existence of life, blooming, active and strong.

For more information, please shift to Nice China Tour

没有评论:

发表评论